Calderdale Council of Town Hall, Crossley Street, Halifax, HX1 1UJ is registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) under the provision of the Data Protection Act 2018. The Council takes its responsibilities under the Act very seriously. The Council’s Data Protection Officer is Tracie Robinson and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information provided by you will be used to respond to your enquiry or feedback and will not be used for any other purpose. Your information will not be shared without your consent.
Sharing your information with us constitutes explicit consent from you for us to process your data to respond to your submission. You may withdraw this consent at any time by writing to email@example.com. We will not share your information without your consent.
You have the right to:
- see what information is held about you,
- have inaccurate information corrected,
- have information removed from our system unless we are required by law or a statutory purpose to keep it,
- complain to the Data Protection Officer if you feel that your data has not been handled in accordance with the law,
- lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk.
Your name, contact details and eligibility are recorded electronically on our system to maintain up to date records. This information will be kept for a maximum of three years or until such time as the data is reviewed by us or removed at your request. The information provided by you will be used to respond to your enquiry or feedback and will not be used for any other purpose.
The General Data Protection Regulations provide the following rights for individuals. Not all rights are absolute and therefore will only apply in certain circumstances:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request, or withdraw your consent.